Want to be a part of our team?
Please review the list of open positions. We will be excited to review your candidacy.
Digital marketing manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience. This team member will be responsible for managing the customer acquisition strategies, execution & optimizations across Paid Search & Paid Social. This candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in Facebook Ads Manager &/or Google Ads editor.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience managing & executing Paid Search campaign & Facebook campaigns.
- Understanding of basics of social media optimization.
- Working knowledge of digital conversion rates optimization methods such as AB and multivariate testing.
- Experience leveraging Google Analytics or other platforms to analyze site-analytics & user behavior.
- Comfortable with Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Formula Creation).
- High analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Working Knowledge of HTML, a plus.
- Creative development experience is a huge plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics encouraged.
- Develop & update daily, weekly, and monthly reports/presentations for each respective client.
- Launch, manage & optimize campaigns on (but not limited too) Facebook, Instagram, Google & Bing.
- Research, source, and manage creative marketing assets for the respective marketing campaigns.
- Launch A/B & multivariate tests across creatives, landing pages.
- Partner with the Sr. team to own the end to end development of strategy & execution.
- Provide the Sr. team your strategy & recommendations.
- Ensure quality work with customer focus in mind. Dedicated to exceeding expectations and coming up with solutions to client needs.
- Strive for results. Can be held accountable to help clients succeed. Customer satisfaction leads to a higher level of spend, which is important to help grow the business.
- Reviewing analytics to internal and external stakeholders with complete knowledge of the data.
Why work with us? :
- Plenty of room for advancement.
- Many technical and business challenges to solve.
- Great co-workers and a fun office environment.
- High earning potential.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to email@example.com
We employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be a part of our team we are looking forward to hearing from you - send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org